We are a dog friendly home. In the addition the Deal Island public beach allows dogs so this is an ideal location for dogs!
We allow 1 dog at the discretion of the owner with $50 pet fee. We do not allow any other type of pets. Below is a copy of our pet contract.
It is hereby agreed by and between William Lichtfuss (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name: ___________________
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Pay $50 pet fee
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 50lbs
b. Must be at least 1year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations, and Heartworm preventive.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees up to full amt of security deposit.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit. Guest accepts responsibility for damage above amout of security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended unless crated, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
11. Requesting a walkthrough prior to checkout will help prevent additional cleaning or damage charges.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Guests agree not to dispute findings of housekeeping staff/owner.